Registering for fake bake?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melly07

Reaction score
I can't seem to find where you register as a trade/pro on the fake bake website?
I've been looking into adding spray tanning treatments in with my mobile manicures/pedicures...it's mostly going to be on family and friends to begin with so I can find which solution I'm most happy with and it's been a while since I learnt it.
We used fake bake at my college where I learned but I also seemed to have missplaced the routine(typically the only thing gone from my Level 3 folder!) I can remember parts but others are hazy is there anywhere I can get it online or is it just easier to contact them?
LA Tanning is also another choice but I'm not as familiar with it and the products so if anyone has any opions on it please share! Also is there anyway of testing the products without the gun to begin with?

Hi Melissa!
I'm also looking into registering for fake bake as I'm starting up on my own and will be doing both their spray and cream tans.
I've used fake bake in the last 2 salon/spa's I have worked in and I love it!! People are always worried a spray tan will make them look too dark or orange! But fake bake matches with your own skin tone once its developed so looks great on even the whitest person :)
If you go onto their website www.fakebake.com then go to the shop bit at top, then shop trade uk then you'll see a bit on the left hand side where it says "becoming a salon stockist".
They would probably be more than happy to send you a sample to try first, but you will love it. Either that or you could look on ebay where they sell the spray tanning kits. The only downside with that is you can't be entirely sure that the liquid is actually fake bake, I always find it safer getting it from the correct place!
I hope this helps!
xx

I can't seem to find where you register as a trade/pro on the fake bake website?
I've been looking into adding spray tanning treatments in with my mobile manicures/pedicures...it's mostly going to be on family and friends to begin with so I can find which solution I'm most happy with and it's been a while since I learnt it.
We used fake bake at my college where I learned but I also seemed to have missplaced the routine(typically the only thing gone from my Level 3 folder!) I can remember parts but others are hazy is there anywhere I can get it online or is it just easier to contact them?
LA Tanning is also another choice but I'm not as familiar with it and the products so if anyone has any opions on it please share! Also is there anyway of testing the products without the gun to begin with?

Sorry i can't help you with fake bake, but if wanting to try solutions before you buy your gun, then you could see if any of them do demo's. I know Vani-T do demo's and I know the girl in your area if you fancy trying it out.
xxxx

You need to ring head office so they can send you an application form x

I contacted fake bake over 3 weeks ago, they said they would send me some samples and info but not heard a thing, bad customer service in my book

Thanks guys didn't realise "becoming a stocklist" was the right bit haha such a fool! I managed to find my routine aswell hidden in with all my college things aswell

Latest posts

Back