Reiki Practitioners: Please send healing to Gelly's auntie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zo Zo

Reaction score
I have seen Lauri today (Gelly) she is not posting herself as she is without internet access but please please please can any Reiki practitioners out there send Reiki for her auntie who had a mastectomy last Monday.

Also if you can vote for Moni on The One and Only he is Lauri's auntie's best friend, he means a lot to her, and she means a lot to Lauri :hug::hug::hug:

Thank you!

I have seen Lauri today (Gelly) she is not posting herself as she is without internet access but please please please can any Reiki practitioners out there send Reiki for her auntie who had a mastectomy last Monday.

Also if you can vote for Moni on The One and Only he is Lauri's auntie's best friend, he means a lot to her, and she means a lot to Lauri :hug::hug::hug:

Thank you!

awww hun send my love to lauri and her auntie, i dont do reiki, but will have them in my thoughts

and whats the one and only and where do i vote hun?
xx

me and scratchers had been wondering what had happend to gelly.
i'll send my own good vibes and if you see her, tell her we are thinking of her.

My thoughts are with Gelly and her family:hug:

I do Reiki but we can all send love and prayers. I'll start now. xxx

If anyone needs to know Lauri's auntie's name in order to send healing, please pm me. Thank you :hug:

BTW, LAURI SAYS HI! AND THANKS!

I haven't been watching The One and Only (until now!) but my daughter reckons Moni is FAB :green:

I am still without t'internet..... boo!!! So, on here to quickly say

Thank You Zoe, for this lovely thread - you're a great friend xx:hug:xx
-
And
Thanks to every other geek who has taken the time to think of my aunt - It means a lot to me .... I know not all of you have posted on here, thanks to you all!!

I am so grateful and really touched. You're a lovely bunch!

Got to go :cry: Miss you all :hug:

VOTE MONI!!!
:lol: (no seriously!!)​

Aaawww Lauri, hope she gets better soon! xxxxx:hug:

hope your auntie gets better soon:hug:

Sending my reiki healing to her, not a practioner til next Saturday when I get level II. But can still send distant healing. xxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back