Reiki

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before offering Reiki to the general public you first really need to ba come accustomed to doing reiki on yourself. After your first attuned you need to do a 21 day cleanse.

For me reiki is a way of life, you can recharge batteries, encourage plants to grow. Protect yourself from outside factors. Animals love to get the energies from you.

Most do some reiki daily and initially it takes commitment, you can also have a healing crisis, so you need to be committed. When I say crisis I know people who have made major changes to their life after being attuned.

Divorce hav kids, I left a well paid job and a career I worked 25 years to achieve.

Don't go into reiki lightly, it seriously can be life changing.

I would recommend that you only work with a master you gel with, reiki is a journey and you need to be on the journey together, there is a lot of people attune for the money but a true master does it for the giving of the gift of reiki.

If anyone needs any more info I can certainly go though it with you

If you do do reiki embrace it and love it

I wonder if you could possibly advise me please? I trained in my level 1 & 2 10 years ago, like others have commented they thought they would feel something more, but I never did, I never saw spirits or guides or anything? although when I came back from meetings ( which no longer exist ) my family always said how relaxed & glowing I was! Also one of the main Reiki practisers said I had a very strong Reiki healing about me. I know when I am giving massage in my treatments my hands are very warm & I know this is a sign. Would you be able to tell me if I still have the Reiki power & how do I go about practising it again, as I feel I really need some in my life & if I was to go to someone else for some I really want them to be good. Do you think I need to train again or is it still inside me? please. x

I wonder if you could possibly advise me please? I trained in my level 1 & 2 10 years ago, like others have commented they thought they would feel something more, but I never did, I never saw spirits or guides or anything? although when I came back from meetings ( which no longer exist ) my family always said how relaxed & glowing I was! Also one of the main Reiki practisers said I had a very strong Reiki healing about me. I know when I am giving massage in my treatments my hands are very warm & I know this is a sign. Would you be able to tell me if I still have the Reiki power & how do I go about practising it again, as I feel I really need some in my life & if I was to go to someone else for some I really want them to be good. Do you think I need to train again or is it still inside me? please. x

Reiki isn't inside you nor do you have the reiki power, instead you are a channel for the reiki energy. Attunements simply open you up to act as a channel and once open will remain open even if you don't use it. All you have to do is have an intention to use reiki and it will flow!

It's probably a good idea to read up a little and refresh yourself about how reiki works I can recommend http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reiki-Life-...=1409690277&sr=1-1&keywords=reiki+for+dummies

Reiki isn't inside you nor do you have the reiki power, instead you are a channel for the reiki energy. Attunements simply open you up to act as a channel and once open will remain open even if you don't use it. All you have to do is have an intention to use reiki and it will flow!

It's probably a good idea to read up a little and refresh yourself about how reiki works I can recommend http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reiki-Life-...=1409690277&sr=1-1&keywords=reiki+for+dummies

Thank you so much, I will do that & buy the book. So pleased :) x

Just thought I'd give you all a quick update. I'm on day 20 of my 21 day cleanse. Initially, as iv said I didn't feel much but as the days go by I'm finding the self treatments better. Iv relaxed about it and in beginning to feel from it too. Initially I was walking on cloud 9 but now am finding myself very emotional and teary. I've been told this can happen but tbh I wasn't expecting it!lol iv booked my reiki 2 for November and am looking forward to it. Anyone else have any updates?

Latest posts

Back