Relationship help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Best friend is Just like your Man. he used to Fall madly in love make all these rash decisions move in with girls or they moved to be with him, and then a few months down the line when the fireworks died down and normality set in, he was off snifing round other women.
I love my mate but hes a Player a Liar and a Pratt. your bloke sounds just like him, He will do this to a few more women after you as well.
Then some Woman will play him back break his heart and he will be devastated and then and only then.. will he grow up and take other peoples feelings into consideration.
My mate got dumped in July totally out of the blue whilst he was still in the honeymoon stage of a relationship and he is still getting over it and only now has has started talking about how he realises how badly he has treated the 5 other women he has set home up with !!
Move on Dont look back. Dont listen to his B S in a few weeks time when he realises the grass isnt greener.
The best thing in my opinion is to keep your business going. Make new friends and above all keep your self respect. big hugs x x

Aww :-(. This is heartbreaking to read. I rhink you need to get up and go. Once ur gone he will soon realised what he has lost and thats his problem. He will probably phone and text you blah blah blah but u need to remember why your not with him. You cant be with someone who messes with your head. Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back