Relaxer query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Char1982

Reaction score
Good evening,

Just after some advice, i relax one of my customers hair, in between her treatments i colour it with a proper semi permanent colour but unfortunately she is naturally going white and the colour isnt taking to one patch of white hair. I know semi permanent colours aren't guaranteed to cover SO my question is what can i do or use in between relaxer treatments as a colour without damaging the hair??
Thankyou x

Good evening,

Just after some advice, i relax one of my customers hair, in between her treatments i colour it with a proper semi permanent colour but unfortunately she is naturally going white and the colour isnt taking to one patch of white hair. I know semi permanent colours aren't guaranteed to cover SO my question is what can i do or use in between relaxer treatments as a colour without damaging the hair??
Thankyou x
Can you use a mildly oxidising semi permanent/quasi? Like colour touch, because it's still ammonia free and you can use the colour touch plus with the 4% developer and gives good coverage even to resistant whites.

Can you use a mildly oxidising semi permanent/quasi? Like colour touch, because it's still ammonia free and you can use the colour touch plus with the 4% developer and gives good coverage even to resistant whites.
Will try that thanks

Latest posts

Back