SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

House Beauty

Reaction score
+

Last edited:
Don't wobble, it will be fine, you built your business once you can certainly do it again, and this time you can put right anything you want to. Up your prices to start with, but start with a opening offer so you get your newbies through the door to start then get them hooked.

Big social media push about the fabulous opportunity for them as you will be moving your successful business to their area :cool:

Make a big deal about most of your clients coming with you but there will be some slots for new clients to come and experience the fabulousness that is you! :cool:

Tell your existing clients where you are going, how to get to you easily (bus numbers, train stops, parking locations, whatever they need to know) but understanding if they choose not to come over to you, you want to always leave a good impression. Say you're sad you won't see them but not to lose your number as they are always welcome at the new place if they struggle to find somewhere new :cool:

You drive the feeling - if you're positive and upbeat they will be to, be it newbies or existing clients

Good luck with the new home and move

Don't wobble, it will be fine, you built your business once you can certainly do it again, and this time you can put right anything you want to. Up your prices to start with, but start with a opening offer so you get your newbies through the door to start then get them hooked.

Big social media push about the fabulous opportunity for them as you will be moving your successful business to their area :cool:

Make a big deal about most of your clients coming with you but there will be some slots for new clients to come and experience the fabulousness that is you! :cool:

Tell your existing clients where you are going, how to get to you easily (bus numbers, train stops, parking locations, whatever they need to know) but understanding if they choose not to come over to you, you want to always leave a good impression. Say you're sad you won't see them but not to lose your number as they are always welcome at the new place if they struggle to find somewhere new :cool:

You drive the feeling - if you're positive and upbeat they will be to, be it newbies or existing clients

Good luck with the new home and move

Thank you so much <3 xx

Hi Geeks,

Husband and I are moving away and while I knew that everything was going to change, it’s only today that it’s sunk in how much income I’m going to lose.

I’m only going a 20-30min drive away from current location and a few of my regulars are following me there but a fair few have given me the old OMG THAT IS SO FAR WHO WILL DO MY BROWS. So it’s got me feeling a bit down. It was meant to be really exciting moving to a nice new house and being it a lovely place nearer to my family and doing up the house how I want.

But I am suddenly freaking out.

Have you ever relocated? Did it go well? Is there any advice you have for me? I really want this to go well. I cannot face going back into recruitment or pensions..I’m a beauty therapist through and through.

Any ideas or help or just calming thoughts appreciated.

Love & Beauty

Just want to wish you good luck, I’m sure you will be fine. You have been invaluable on here for the info you provide to me and my newbie worries with your knowledge you will kick ass x

Just want to wish you good luck, I’m sure you will be fine. You have been invaluable on here for the info you provide to me and my newbie worries with your knowledge you will kick ass x

Thanks inspia, that means a lot :)

Latest posts

Back