Relocation Board

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

divasnails

Reaction score
Hi

Probably been discussed before but do we have a relocation board for clients relocating looking for new techs in other areas?

Nikki
Divas Nails

okok... I thought my title was all witty and cool... but all seriousness aside...

There isn't one specifically for that here, nor anywhere else I can think of.
Ill think about this (wouldn't minds all of your input) and maybe introduce it at a later stage (along with nail tek job board) down the road.
In the meantime, why not just post it in Chatter?

Toodles

The Nail Geek said:
okok... I thought my title was all witty and cool... but all seriousness aside...

There isn't one specifically for that here, nor anywhere else I can think of.
Ill think about this (wouldn't minds all of your input) and maybe introduce it at a later stage (along with nail tek job board) down the road.
In the meantime, why not just post it in Chatter?

Toodles

Hi Sam,

Maybe something could be worked round searching the memberlist - then we would all need to make sure our profiles were as specific as possible. This would help in lots of other ways aswell. I think it is good to know someones background and experience when replying to messages.

If it was done this way then it would not necessarily take up space as multiple messages.

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back