Remember Me?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachel_1984

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Im not sure how many of you will remember me.... I used to live in Marmaris, Turkey and was a newbie to the industry???

Well so much has happened since I last posted! My hubby and I moved to UK last year to look after my Mum who was suffering with breast cancer. I found out I was pregnant, and gave birth to my son Kerem 10 weeks prematurely in August. He spent six weeks in special care, and was only home 3 weeks before my Mum took a turn for the worse. She spent a month in hospital before she suddenly but peacefully passed away three weeks ago. I am also attending an employment tribunal tomorrow as I was unfairly dismissed when four months pregnant!

So it hasnt been the best of years to be honest:irked:- However, Ive applied to join college to start my Level 2 NVQ in Nail Services, and hopefully 2008 will bring me much more luck than last year!

Love to you all
Rachel xx

welcome back rachel, and all the best for the future :)

I remember......you were having other troubles too before you came back, I hope that all got sorted.

Sound like you've had a torrid time and I really hope that 2008 with be a great one for you and your family xxx

Sorry hun i don't remember you, (i might not have been here when you were)
but welcome back all the same and i hope 2008 has better luck for you :hug:

Hey huni, nice to see you back xxxx I am so sorry to hear about your Mum xxx
Here is to a much happier 2008 xxxx

I remember you too Rachel and wondered where you had disappeared to. Sorry to hear about your Mum and I know the year hasn't been great, but here's hoping 2008 will be much better for you.

Hun, what a year! All the best for 2008. I am sure you will enjoy your course and it will give you something to look ahead at, gaining new skills and a new career.

Best wishes

Stevie

So sorry to hear what a terrible time you have had :hug: and best of luck with the industrial tribunal. I hope that 2008 is start of something good for you :hug::hug:

Welcome back, I do hope next year brings about a real change in fortune for you:hug:

Rachel how could I forget you and the worry you put us through with your troubles in Turkey. I'm glad that is sorted and that you have a little bundle of joy into the bargain. So sorry to hear about your mum though, but she will be looking down at you and guiding you through your life.

Have a very Merry Christmas, your first with Kerem :hug::hug:

Hiya Rachel,
I remember you hun :hug:xxx Wondered how you were from time to time.
So very sorry to hear about your Mum god bless her. My Mum had the same.

Pleased your out of that situation you were in before, here's hoping 2008 will be a complete turnaround and bring you lots of deserved luck hun xxxx

Rachel I remember you well babes :hug: Sorry to hear things have been tough sending you lots of love and hugs :hug:

Welcome back Rachael.

Sorry to hear you've had such a tough year Rachel ... hoping that 2008 will bring you nothing but wonderful things.

It's good to see you again :hug:

s_937.jpg

welcome back hun , i remember you :green:, so sorry to hear about your mum hope you are ok :hug:
and congrats on the baby :green: hope 2008 is a better yr for you xx

hi and welcome back

sorry to hear about your mum and congrats on the birth of your son

good luck for the new year

Ah rachel welocme back hun, of course we remeber you we were so worried about you, sorry to hear all the rubbish you have been through, so sorry to hear about your mum, but also congratulations on your new little addition to your family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Hey Rach,

I remember you.

Glad things are well with hubby and congrats on the baby!

xxxx

Latest posts

Back