Remi cachet mini tips - are they micro ring friendly?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orangealexandra

Reaction score
Hi, I can’t find any extension places near me that provide quality hair. Everything I’ve tried has been awful quality so I’ve decided to buy my own hair and just get it fitted. I’ve heard good things about Remi cachet additional lengths, euphoria one and beauty works.
I think I decided against beauty works as some people said the hair was bad. I am torn between euphoria one Mongolian and Remi cachet additional lengths. However, I’m a bit confused as remi cachet have ‘mini tips’ not i tips. Can micro rings be used with this hair? I don’t want to have to also supply the rings but have no clue what the difference is. Thanks!

Hi, I can’t find any extension places near me that provide quality hair. Everything I’ve tried has been awful quality so I’ve decided to buy my own hair and just get it fitted. I’ve heard good things about Remi cachet additional lengths, euphoria one and beauty works.
I think I decided against beauty works as some people said the hair was bad. I am torn between euphoria one Mongolian and Remi cachet additional lengths. However, I’m a bit confused as remi cachet have ‘mini tips’ not i tips. Can micro rings be used with this hair? I don’t want to have to also supply the rings but have no clue what the difference is. Thanks!
You could use micro rings but that defeats the point of them having mini tips. Why not look for an extensionist first and ask them specifically for that hair? Could end up cheaper for you as they'll prob get trade discount. Also, they'll know what rings, etc to use.

Latest posts

Back