Reminder: Secret Santa Parcel Late?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Victoria, get a grip girl. Dont take it so personal......its not the end of the world if someone doesnt get their gift on time. No ones gonna thinks any worse of you as a person and its just a bit of fun......well supposedly. Just let it ride.....if people get their gifts then thats great but if they dont then Oh well....... people pay out on the lottery every week but that doesn't guarantee them getting the jackpot......its just the risk you take. Now take your list and make a paper aeroplane and throw it out the window......and enjoy yourself a Merry Xmas.

Hun, you misunderstand, I wasn't being angry. I was simply reiterating in shorter form, what I had said earlier but in shorter form:lol:.

I know everyone appreciates this event and enjoys it. I do.

I just don't want anyone angry, know what I mean?
I figured, that if someone was annoyed/impatient enough to want to take the reins, then go ahead.
I was just tired, and not in the mood for 'complaints'. We all have days like this, and my daughter's preschool "did my nutter in " this morning.. soooo, one thing on top of another... ya know how it is? We get a bit ummm 'short'......
and so I took it personal, for which I apologized later.

I want it fun, I want people to enjoy it. I don't want anyone annoyed.
Lastly, I don't want to run in circles with pm's that don't bring "immediate" results.

As for the paper aeroplane, I would dearly LOVE to
BUT
another pm might come in saying "I lost my geek's addie" then where would we be?
:lol::lol::lol:

I for one am unconcerned with recieving my own parcel.
I'm more concerned with what went out.. and crossing my fingers.
But being accustomed to Canada post (and it's poor at the best of times) as I am... I'm trying hard not to be impatient.

Basically, what I'm trying to say: however you guys want to do it, let me know and if you want it to stay as is, fine.
If you prefer to handle the pm's, then let me know who's handling them.

:hug::hug::hug:

Victoria you havent got your santa's hat on.
I have to say you rock for organising it for the 2nd year in a row.
x:hug:

i did not do xmas santa........but from what i have read about it....it takes alot of your time up.....i for one would NOT do it....so
well done victoria for doing it again xxx:hug:

In defence of the postal services.....I received my ss the day after it was sent and, my ss geeks present had to go to Australia and got it there in well less than a week!

I also have other instances of parcels being received the very next day after they were sent in the UK (only first class mind, not any special delivery service or anything) and one that took only 3 days to Canada and (Medicine Hat, Alberta)

I think thats pretty good.....

Victoria, I think you have done a great job, and I dont think having to wait until February is unreasonable either. It just gives the post that littler bit longer perhaps to sort its s***t and perhaps then theres one less for Victoria to have to chase. Its Christmas everyone, chill out and practice a bit patience, and good will.

Thank you everyone for your kind words.
Much appreciated.

I also do undersand the anxiety some have, as I have it myself.

:hug: to everyone.

Victoria thanks so much for my parcel I received this morning!!! It wasn't a SS parcel and was totally unexpected, so thank you so much......

You are most welcome.
And no, it wasn't SS....but I just wanted to say thanks to a few geeks out there and so I did.
Hope to hear soon that the rest landed safely!

Giant :hug:

I agree. Ive sent my ss and its been received and ive had a note thanking me and saying they liked the gift. Like you say if i get one back great and if not then at least ive sent mine and someone has had a little extra gift

Latest posts

Back