Removal of crystal pedi's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susandoeshair

Reaction score
Hi all! Sorry to post this if it's the wrong place for it as I can't find how to get onto the nail art forum
I'm starting to do crystal pedi's, and will be imbedding them into shellac. Do I just remove them by the regular wrapped in foil/acetone method? Can the crystals be used over again?
Very, very few folks doing them so far in the U.S, and even fewer in Arkansas, the wasteland of all things related to nails...lol
Thanks for your help!

Ive only used them in art rather than a full nail of them but yes they come off just fine with the wraps, I have tended to leave them in just a tad longer or make sure its a full ten mins and no less. HTH :)

I had crystals on my toes and I now have them on my fingers and they are sparkling away as I type so i'd say yes you can reuse. Even if it is just on yourself!!

Hi
I do crystal pedi's.. The removal is easy...since your using shellac i recommend you use the remover that's specific for shellac. I use Gelish so i use Gelish remover not acetone since it's definitely gentler, i also find that the real swarovski crystals ( which i use) keep thier sparkle and can be used again as long as you disinfect them for hygiene purposes.... saying that.... i have not re-used any clients crystals just my own.

I can't see why u can't re-use them tho but remember that's where u make your money and to remain professional.
I would always give the client new crystals when applying from scratch.

Iwouldnt re use them lol , the client is paying for them in your price chuck them away or give them to the client ,

most clients dont want them , i did have one lady that had them on her fingers for her wedding , after the honeymoon on removal i set them in some 3D flowers for them and she put them in her wedding box .

Also I finish with a Shellac top coat over so how would you re-use these??

most clients dont want them , i did have one lady that had them on her fingers for her wedding , after the honeymoon on removal i set them in some 3D flowers for them and she put them in her wedding box .[/QUOTE].

Aww that's lovely!

Latest posts

Back