removal of make up for spray tans?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
i know ppl say you have to remove make up deodorants/perfumes etc before a spray tan why is this?

but on the make up side of this , do they mean just the foundation or every single last trace of eyeliner/mascara etc

i can imagine being given a baby wipe and just cleansing the face but do you really need to take it all off???

( im scared lol)

The reason for taking all foundation off is so you dont have to wash your face later that evening/day. The tan does go through your foundation so to speak.

I dont make my clients take off their eye make up if they dont want to, but obviously you have to consider how you will take it off if you will be sleeping in your tan.

Deodorant can act as a barrier, and you tend not to get deodorant just on the underarms, especially the spray ones!

Why are you worried hunni?

becki x

lol
cos i am never without my slap!!
dont want to scare ppl when i go for my training lol!!
thanks for the advise xx

Yes I always spray people with no make up, mascara will be taken off later and then it can ruin the tan.
Give over anyways Nik you are gorgeous even without the slap lol x

well that just goes to prove judy you doo need glasses!!!

i wont take my slap off not for anyone!!!
im going to fret now, i dont wear foundation, just eyeshadow and mascara and if i dont i look like im 7!!!!!

ps i even sleep in my "eyes" in case there a fire in the night!!
( as who comes to your house to fight fires???
yep you got it FIREMEN!!!!!!!)

ohhh and a little bit of lippy too

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek you sleep in eyemake up...your poor eyes!!

im going to fret now, i dont wear foundation, just eyeshadow and mascara and if i dont i look like im 7!!!!!

Who said that?? :lol:

why my poor eyes???
desperately worried now!! lmao

please help me what will happen?
when i shower in the evening , i remove all make up from the day, but as im putting my jamas on i put a touch of eye make up back on for the firemen,

am i terrible???

why my poor eyes???
desperately worried now!! lmao

please help me what will happen?
when i shower in the evening , i remove all make up from the day, but as im putting my jamas on i put a touch of eye make up back on for the firemen,

am i terrible???

No love you're just hopeful :lol:

Why don't you just have a lash tint?

LMAO!!! I hope you wont have a fire in your house!!!

Why don't you just have a lash tint?

Or a lash perm? I can understand what you mean about removing your make up. When I worked in a salon .. I hated having to let everyone see my 'naked' face before a spray tan!

Now my fella spray tans me :lol: Hes not bad either.

hehehe - Several years ago I had a car accident leaving a friends house early one morning before she'd had a chance to put on her face. Didn't I get in trouble for her looking like a hag (her words) with all the firemen around.

I was too busy worrying about my underwear situation - or lack thereof - in case I had to get checked out by the ambulance men.

Latest posts

Back