Removal wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help please? I have been using the CND removal wraps since I started offering Shellac but unfortunately they are not available anymore, as I understand they're making new ones. I'm still unsure when they are available so I need a substitute until then. Can anyone recommend some please. Thanks very much 😊

Hey, iv been using the magis removal wraps, they are very similar but they are a foil with a cotton pad inside with u just soak with nourishing remover like u do with the cnd wraps. U can get these on sweet squared aswell

Hope this helps x x

I use the Maggi foil wraps personally think They work better as they keep the body heat in and speed up removal time .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the Maggi foil wraps personally think They work better as they keep the body heat in and speed up removal time .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, thanks so
Much for your reply. Do you get them from S2? I seen them tonight on there, but was unsure as I can only see foil, is there a sponge attached or do you have to do that separately?

I use magisfoils too :)

Yes u can get them from s2, just type magis in the search engine on their website. I have been using them for years n find them easier then the cnd ones as I u just wrap them where as with the cnd u have the sticker bit n I always get it stuck to the wrap next to it, if u get what I mean lol!! Especially on toes as there's not much room!
They have a cotton pad/ sponge like the wraps do so u can put the nourishing remover on to it

X x x

I prefer the magis too

Yes u can get them from s2, just type magis in the search engine on their website. I have been using them for years n find them easier then the cnd ones as I u just wrap them where as with the cnd u have the sticker bit n I always get it stuck to the wrap next to it, if u get what I mean lol!! Especially on toes as there's not much room!
They have a cotton pad/ sponge like the wraps do so u can put the nourishing remover on to it

X x x

Thanks very much! I'll get these when I place my order. Thank you 😊 x

Latest posts

Back