REMOVAL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdanzine

Reaction score
Hi

I have a problem!

I don't normally charge to remove a set of acrylics when replacing with a new set, am I normal? (please be kind LOL)

Happy New Year :D

i my self do charge for this service as it does take time and product. all nail techs are different some charge some don't.
i personally charge £5 for the soak off of nail enhancements because it is my time that i am using!!!

Sawsdee ka

I same you i have take off old set of nail and make new set and customer pay same money but i think we little bit stupid because can have to work maybe 1 more hour and we use product for take off .

After tomorrow have 2004 and i not do this again we have money 1500 for new set and if lady take off and new set we want 2000 .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Happy new year

5-10 for a soak and set

15-25 for a soak and manicure

My price

If a client requires a soak off and basic mani, I charge £12.50, but if a new set or overlays are required then I just add £5.00 on to my initial price.

Remember, it's your time and product!!

Adele

If i do a full soak of i also charge £5 on top of basic charge. :D
But if its just an odd nail that needs replacing i do it free :oops:

If we soak tips off its £15 inc a basic manicure
If its biosculpture with reapply then only £5.00

Well as always I'm different. I don't charge my clients to soak off the nails that I put on. I do if someone elseputs them on. Ok. I built my own table. It's in a "L" shape. It's 6' x 6'. If I have an 8:00 appointment my next client comes in at 8:30 to soak off. When I get through with my 8:00 the 8:30 is ready to go. It cost me no time this way. I buy my acetone 100 gallons at a time. $2.00 per gallon. A gallon will soak off many nails. This way I can fight the NSS. I'm sure it cost my less than 5 cents to soak a set off. I do a set every hour and don't lose time when soaking. Mr.J
sdanzine said:
Hi

I have a problem!

I don't normally charge to remove a set of acrylics when replacing with a new set, am I normal? (please be kind LOL)

Happy New Year :D

I do : Product Removel and Mini Manicure = £15 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back