Remove semi-permanent pink dye from bleached hair - help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stassybeauty

Reaction score
So I used Renbow Crazy Colour to dye my bleached hair hot pink. I want to remove the colour and go back to blonde but its so stubborn!! I've shampooed a million times and did a bleach bath on it today but its still very pink. I'm not sure if I should attempt another bleach bath? My hair feels really healthy at the moment and I don't want to cause unnecessary damage. Any other suggestions for lifting semi Permanent dye with the least damage? Pic is after doing a bleach bath

Attachments

• 485A6232-D6C2-4034-B2EF-23ADA2E74070_1_201_a.jpeg
    485A6232-D6C2-4034-B2EF-23ADA2E74070_1_201_a.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 10
So I used Renbow Crazy Colour to dye my bleached hair hot pink. I want to remove the colour and go back to blonde but its so stubborn!! I've shampooed a million times and did a bleach bath on it today but its still very pink. I'm not sure if I should attempt another bleach bath? My hair feels really healthy at the moment and I don't want to cause unnecessary damage. Any other suggestions for lifting semi Permanent dye with the least damage? Pic is after doing a bleach bath
The best way to remove a direct due is to use the corresponding remover, so in this case crazy colour back to base is what I'd recommend. But others are effective too like Malibu C DDL and pulp riot blank canvas.

Latest posts

Back