Remove threads

Just wondering how to remove a thread..Can’t seem to do it x

Noodle

Staff member
Just wondering how to remove a thread..Can’t seem to do it x
Please let the Moderation Team know which thread you want deleted, and we’ll take care of it for you.

It must, obviously, be one of your own though ;)

Please let the Moderation Team know which thread you want deleted, and we’ll take care of it for you.

How do I do this? Ty

I wanted to remove all of my threads tbh so I can start a fresh, don’t want to open a new account

Noodle

Staff member
I wanted to remove all of my threads tbh so I can start a fresh, don’t want to open a new account
To clarify, do you mean any threads you’ve created or all of your posts please?

As you joined the site in 2012, you will appreciate it would take quite some time to go through all of these, so is there anything specific you want removing rather than everything?

You don’t need to open a new account, but can simply carry on using your existing one.

Threads I’ve created. I’ll cancel my account then and open another thank you

Noodle

Staff member
Threads I’ve created. I’ll cancel my account then and open another thank you
The last thread you actually created was back in 2014, some 4 years ago, and so there’s no reason really why you can’t continue to use your existing account to be honest.

The last thread you actually created was back in 2014, some 4 years ago, and so there’s no reason really why you can’t continue to use your existing account to be honest.
As I said I wanted to start from scratch but no problem I will just delete the account. Thought there would be an option for me to delete my own threads to be honest.

Noodle

Staff member
As I said I wanted to start from scratch but no problem I will just delete the account. Thought there would be an option for me to delete my own threads to be honest.
You should still be able to delete your own threads, but I believe you will have to do this via the full website and not the app.

Why don’t you just let me know if it works though ;)