Removing blue Crazy Colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Em25

Reaction score
Hi I have a client who has had purple haze crazy colour over her pre lightened ends it has faded to a turquoise blue colour and now she wants it removing any tips on the best way to do this I think she wants to go for pink over the ends instead now. Thanks

Hi I have a client who has had purple haze crazy colour over her pre lightened ends it has faded to a turquoise blue colour and now she wants it removing any tips on the best way to do this I think she wants to go for pink over the ends instead now. Thanks
You need to get a really deep cleansing shampoos, anything cheap from Sally's that is deep cleansing will do, get her to wash her hair with that for a couple of weeks.

Then once it's faded s lot use that shampoo, don't rinse it , out it under heat for 15 mins, then mix the shampoo with some bleach powder and 6% and put it under heat for another 15 mins.

Once you've done all that you should have a clean enough base to apply the pink [emoji8][emoji8]

You need to get a really deep cleansing shampoos, anything cheap from Sally's that is deep cleansing will do, get her to wash her hair with that for a couple of weeks.

Then once it's faded s lot use that shampoo, don't rinse it , out it under heat for 15 mins, then mix the shampoo with some bleach powder and 6% and put it under heat for another 15 mins.

Once you've done all that you should have a clean enough base to apply the pink [emoji8][emoji8]

Thank you I will give that a go [emoji4]

You need a Direct dye remover. Joico and Malibu C used to do them

Get your client to Use a detox shampoo every two days for 2 weeks, then use a orange over the top of the blue, after 2 weeks when it’s faded out to a weird brown ish colour you can then use a low volume lighter on that colour to completely remove it and then use a pink over it

Thank you my client is coming in tomorrow I think she is expecting it to be done in a day which isn’t reality but explaining that is never easy is it! I’ve not been a fan of crazy colours in the past for this reason, I will see how much I can get out tomorrow. Thanks guys

Latest posts

Back