Removing Brisa Lite sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxandpolish

Reaction score
Hi
I tried out my brisa lite sculpting gel this week for the first time and gave myself a full set of nails. However I personally hate wearing extensions (you can't have a good scratch!) so took them off last night. I wrapped them with foil removers saturated in nourishing remover and sat for half an hour. All the tips melted and so did the gel near base if nail but where is built apex was still there. I was in a hurry by this point so resorted to remover in a bowl but after another half hour most of it was still there! I ended up buffing them down and then picked the last but off in desperation!!!! What did I do wrong?? (Apart from the picking!)

To remove it you need to buff most of it off! I usually buff 70% off and then soak the rest

X

I normally debulk the sculpting gel, then wrap and soak for 30 mins. Comes off like a dream! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry Hazeleyes - posts crossed! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah I see thank you! Having read it was a soakable gel I thought it would come off as easily as the smoothing gel.

Will know for next time!

Latest posts

Back