Removing cluster lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie32

Reaction score
I had a lady ring me today and ask if I could remove the cluster lashes she had put in before xmas:eek: she said some have come out but she has some left which she wants gone.

What should I remove them with?
Would the remover I use for individuals work? I havent got a clue what glue the salon that put them on used but Im guessing it must be pretty strong stuff if she still has loads left after so long.

Hey
I had the same thing and I just used lash remover the one for individual lashes and they came out no problem.

I use the ardell lash remover. It slightly stings a little but they come off fine and it isnt that dear to buy hth :) x

I use salon system lash remover to get clusters off. But any lash remover will work just the same x

I had a lady ring me today and ask if I could remove the cluster lashes she had put in before xmas:eek: she said some have come out but she has some left which she wants gone.

What should I remove them with?
Would the remover I use for individuals work? I havent got a clue what glue the salon that put them on used but Im guessing it must be pretty strong stuff if she still has loads left after so long.

Hello there.

Some of the cluster lashes are applied with the semi-permanent adhesives we would normally use for individual eyelash extensions. The main reasonwhy these "stay on longer" is because as the tech dips the cluster lash's tip/knot into the adhesive they pick-up a "ball of a glue." Then they lay them on top of the natural lashes and the "ball of a glue" dispurses to all neighboring natual lashes. Now you have a clump of very potent glue holding several natual lashes to one clump lash. This process is repeated, sometimes using the "over laping" technique. These lashes are going nowhere fast! The cluster lashes are not made to be worn this way for this long. I have seen so very nasty infections, growth stunt, ingrown eyelashes and balding. This process of applying cluster lashes do not allow for the natural lashes to shed when they need to or allow the new growth to grow in normally.

In the way I remove is as same as I would do a complete eyelash extension removal.
Place a 1/2 cut lint free cotton round under her lashes. (over her lower lid) Apply generous amount of gel remover over the cluster lashes to be removed and let it absorb. You can encourage the process by coaxing the gel remover with a micro-brush taking care not to get the remover beyond her wet line. It takes time for some depending on the type of adhesive and method used to apply.

I hope this helped some and good luck to ya. This would also serve as a perfect opportunity to educate her:)

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in viewing pics of my before removal of cluster lashes, during and after. If yes, how do I import the pics from photobucket to here?

I'd be interested but i don't even know what photobucket is :eek:
I've found the best remover is Nouveau's gel remover. I prefer to use a gel to liquid and this stuff works really well.
If you need to remove clusters that you have applied with the proper glue then you can try baby oil if you haven't got access to your glue remover.
Nothing worse than sitting at home and wanted to get a cluster off that's driving you mad, and your remover is sat in the salon :rolleyes:

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in viewing pics of my before removal of cluster lashes, during and after. If yes, how do I import the pics from photobucket to here?

The best way for you to share your pics is to create your own album.

This link explains how to do stuff on this site (including uploading pictures)

How-To do stuff on the site - Salon Geek

Latest posts

Back