Removing colour and changing hair colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 200977 View attachment 200978 Hi Salon Geeks,
I have two questions.
1) I have this client with dark red hair at the root and light red on the ends. She want to have a new look of black on the root and blue grey from mid length to ends.
I am planning to remove the colour with bleach and 30 volume peroxide and olaplex. But i dont know if it will stripe off the colour very well. What is your suggestion.
2) based on the new look she wish to have, i want to do a three colour application. I want to apply the black on the root about 2cm, then do a stripes of blue in blonde. Will it give out brilliant result.
I would love to hear from you all.
Note: I attached a picture of her current hair and the new look she wish to have.
Thank you all for your help so far.

Regards,
Angela
hey!! i would abort mission and say something like that cant be achieved straight away.. through time yes.. if she has used the xxl live hair colour effasor (loreal) wont really budge it and youll need to cleanse quite a few times.. id be wary of the condition and maybe take her to a warm brown/blonde first just to get her lighter, that way you know that you know the path your on.. dont over complicate it and remember us hairdressers arent magicians and she would rather your honesty than saying you can do it and its gonna be easy.. it defo wont be!!

Goodluck!
Ps any other questions dont hesitate in asking :) xxx

hey!! i would abort mission and say something like that cant be achieved straight away.. through time yes.. if she has used the xxl live hair colour effasor (loreal) wont really budge it and youll need to cleanse quite a few times.. id be wary of the condition and maybe take her to a warm brown/blonde first just to get her lighter, that way you know that you know the path your on.. dont over complicate it and remember us hairdressers arent magicians and she would rather your honesty than saying you can do it and its gonna be easy.. it defo wont be!!

Goodluck!
Ps any other questions dont hesitate in asking :) xxx
Thanks Gemma.

Latest posts

Back