removing dust

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaowens

Reaction score
hiya all

when u refine with a 180grit wat do you use to remove all dust before aplying gel topcoat ? im ezflow so dont use scrubfresh js brush with a manicre brush but still some left on what should i do i could tell cliet to wash hands ?

I use the brush supplied with the Brisa kit, I think it also goes by the name 'plush brush', I think I've seen them for sale on the NSI site.
It's fab to use, removes all dust and is easily sanitisable :D

You can use any brush...I brought a fab brush for a couple of pounds from my local chemist,its like a large blusher brush.After all, a brush is a brush,as long as it has bristles and removes the dust:lol:I like to spend my money on more important things like high quality products....i.e Creative,jmho.:green:

I like to spend my money on more important things like high quality products
I think that a dust brush is an important piece of kit, we need one that does the job properly and is easy to sanitise.
I personally wouldn't use a large blusher brush, I tried one previously and it wasn't possible to ensure it was cleaned/sanitised properly between clients.

:hug:

Those plush brush's look fab..
I have a "fluffy" from OPI Its great.. easy to clean.. and does a fantastic job.. it has replaceable heads that slide on.. plus i like calling it fluffy.. "where is my fluffy got to??".. (small things, small minds and all that jazz)
Fluffy has important role in my enhancements..
I looked at the makeup style brushes.. but i felt they held dust and actually transfered dust from client to client iykwim..:green:

I use a soft nail brush, then wipe with nail cleanz.
Hope this helps.

PS: I actually have multiple brushes, and put them in the disinfectant after each client.

I have a super little brush, it came with the soaking off bowl from NSI, was screwed to the underside of the lid, and you just remove it. It's round, so very comfy to use. All plastic so easy to clean, the bristles are quite stiff (But not as stif as those manicure brushes with the coloured handles) so they remove all the dust from the sidewalls without the need to use cleanse to remove any thats left. My clients love the feel of it on their hands. I also have a plush brush, love that one too xxxx

i use nail sanitiser, also i have a fluffy brush.

Ive got the plush brush also, which is fab! Before that I had the dusting brush from Designer Nails which was good aswell.
They have a similar to the plush brush type thing in Wilkos I saw yesterday, by the pumice stones and foot files, only about 99p.
hth's xx

do u think i could wipewith mundo nail plate celanser then apply gel top coat ?

do u think i could wipewith mundo nail plate celanser then apply gel top coat ?
If you do that instead of using a dust brush you will need to make sure the nails are totally dry before applying the gel top coat/gloss.

hth's

I think that a dust brush is an important piece of kit, we need one that does the job properly and is easy to sanitise.
I personally wouldn't use a large blusher brush, I tried one previously and it wasn't possible to ensure it was cleaned/sanitised properly between clients.

:hug:
Mine is easily sanitised(blusher brushes have to be sanitised in between every client:eek:just as when doing nails)It's easy to sanitise as well.I wouldn't use anything that couldn't be sanitised properly or easily, mine and it was cheap as chips.Each to their own though eh!:lol:xx

Latest posts

Back