Removing fibreglass nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbielover

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know how I can remove my fibreglass nail extensions??
I have tried soaking them in nail varnish remover but they won't come off properly!!!
Thanks. :green:

Did you have these put on by a professional? If so then I suggest that you return to her to have them removed safely.

Yeah I did but a while ago I had acrylic ones and just removed them myself by soaking them in nail varnish remover which was a lot easier than going to a salon and paying money to have them removed.
Is there no way I can take off the fibreglass ones at home?
Thanks.

Its Acetone you will need....some nail varnish removers are acetone free so wont remove it.

You really should have these removed professionally to prevent any damage to your own nails...they shouldnt charge you much more than a bottle of acetone costs...:lol:....best of luck x

Yes you can remove them at home, however it would be unprofessional of us to advise you to do so, also you will more than likely damage your natural nails in the process, that's why it's important to have them professionally removed.
It doesn't cost a lot of money to have them removed and if you go to a reputable salon/technician then your natural nails won't get damaged.

get yourself to the nearest salon and get them removed professionally asap

many years ago i made the mistake of doing a home diy removal myself, i am ashamed to say i destroyed my nails

talking from experience here i would not advise removing enhancements yourself

Yes you can remove them at home, however it would be unprofessional of us to advise you to do so, also you will more than likely damage your natural nails in the process, that's why it's important to have them professionally removed.
It doesn't cost a lot of money to have them removed and if you go to a reputable salon/technician then your natural nails won't get damaged.

I second this.

Latest posts

Back