Remy extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammylou86

Reaction score
hi everyone I am recently new to the hair trade and have recently completed a hair extension course , I am looking for a good supplier that supply's good Remy hair but seems to be a lot of confusion with some . wad wandering if anyone knows or uses 1 they can reccomend . have been looking at angel Remy, glamourous lengths, remi cachet, glamourous licks any advise would be great . thanks sammy

hi everyone I am recently new to the hair trade and have recently completed a hair extension course , I am looking for a good supplier that supply's good Remy hair but seems to be a lot of confusion with some . wad wandering if anyone knows or uses 1 they can reccomend . have been looking at angel Remy, glamourous lengths, remi cachet, glamourous licks any advise would be great . thanks sammy

Hi Sammy,
Routes Hair Extensions supply two different ranges of Indian Remy hair to suit different budgets, along with Russian Slavic for the high end budget. Trade account customers are provided with a generous trade discount, along with a welcome goodie bag containing samples of our Indian hair and a designated account manager to assist with any queries or guidance required. Trade accounts can be applied for via our website. Team Routes xxx

I use Euphoria one and they are brill

I second Euphoria one, Routes are also great, and sway have some amazing rooted colours!

Latest posts

Back