Renewing a Vistaprint website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me how you go about paying for your next years website with Vistaprint.
I'm hoping they don't automatically take it from my card as I have changed accounts :irked:

I'm hoping someone can help as it's due to expire on the 20th.

Thank you

Kylie

These things are normally auto renewable

Cant you change card info on your account?

Have you thought of looking into a non vista print site?

I can't find the option to change it but have emailed them so they should get back to me before then.

Yes I had a pro site made for me but the person that did it got me a lovely fine for over 1k and it was a hassle to change details on it. So I am more than happy with Vistaprint site at the mo :)

1k for a website? Must have been a professional one.

Your current site has a few issues imo, ie: menu size on left, text alignment etc - I don't have time to have a proper look but I can do this later if you want

Your current site has a few issues imo, ie: menu size on left, text alignment etc - I don't have time to have a proper look but I can do this later if you want

What on earth did you get a 1k fine for?! I use vista print for my business cards and a few other bits and I was thinking of getting a website with them as well. If you already have one would you mind sending me the link so I could have a sneak peek? If not, could you tell me if you would recommend? Thanks :hug:

I can't find the option to change it but have emailed them so they should get back to me before then.

Yes I had a pro site made for me but the person that did it got me a lovely fine for over 1k and it was a hassle to change details on it. So I am more than happy with Vistaprint site at the mo :)

Whoops my last post was supposed to be in response to this one ^ :rolleyes:

Ah thank you! I have contacted Vista about the text at the side. It appears to be the length of the writing in the boxes so they say :rolleyes:

What on earth did you get a 1k fine for?! I use vista print for my business cards and a few other bits and I was thinking of getting a website with them as well. If you already have one would you mind sending me the link so I could have a sneak peek? If not, could you tell me if you would recommend? Thanks :hug:

Well basically the guy that designed it was a geek from here and he had used a picture that was subject to copy right. He didn't have permission to use it....so guess who gets the bill?! They charged me for using it. So since then I have taken it off and do it myself.
I would definately recommend it to anyone. It's so easy to use and gets me lots of business.
Here is the link
www.b-for-beautyhometreatments.co.uk

It was either the Getty Images or Corbis Images copyright Gestapo (I forget which) - either way it was a ludicrously punitive charge for using one of their images on the website without a proper licence.

Latest posts

Back