Rent a room Botox and fillers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbb93

Reaction score
Hello,
So I'm about to take on a small salon with a spare room which I intend to rent to a Dr or nurse who can do fillers and/or botox. I understand if they come with their own clientelle you usually take a day rate whereas if you're finding the clients for them you can ask for a percentage. I already have the interest from one practitioner, but how would I find the best way to find someone with a medical back ground? Are there any websites I can advertise the room on?
Do I need to have some form of contract in place, for instance to give me notice they are leaving or if they cancel last minute, can I still ask for the room rent?
If anyone has a similar set up can you please give me any tips for what you currently do?
Thanks in advance!

I would definitely have some sort of agreement. Are you a member of the nhf? There is a lot of information on there x

I would definitely have some sort of agreement. Are you a member of the nhf? There is a lot of information on there x

Hi thanks so much for replying so quickly! I'm not but I've just had a look and looks like it would be really helpful, thank you x

Latest posts

Back