Rent advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat.

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Im just after some advice on rent.. I currently rent a small room for £300 a month with bills all inclusive but i am moving into a room next month which is bigger but still average.. The room is going to be £500 all inclusive but there is no running water.. I am based in somerset and the room is in the countryside so not a huge amount of passing trade, it is part of a historical gardens which i think impacts on the price a little as i wanted to pay £450..

Really i just wanted to compare against what some of you pay so if any of you dont mind sharing could you tell me..

.. How much you pay pr month
.. What this includes
.. Rough room size
.. Area you are based in

Would appreciate any replys very very much as im struggling to find any comparisons and i want to check im not paying to much for my area :)

Thanks in advance
Xx

I rent out a large beauty room, just had it made into 2 rooms with reception and nail bar area because room was so big.
I include all bills water lighting heating ! Room was already done out plastered walls wooden floors and some fixtures and fittings.because I was already using it as a beauty room.
Area north east
Rent £110 per week
Hope this helps x

Thankyu.. Relli helpfull..:)

Anyone else??

I think mine is expensive. I pay £75 per day!! I do 3 days a week so when I pay a month in advance it works out to be £975 a month. I get all bills included, a page on the website, tea, coffee, laundry for towels, a separate waiting area. Most equipment is included too as I was working there employed for 12 years before being asked to rent the room. I did benefit from taking over a very busy column of clients but it does still seem steep when I hear everyone else's rent!! I do all my own bookings so don't use the main reception at all.

Forgot to say. I am down the south in Hampshire. On a high street in a salon that's been established for nearly 15 years. I don't know if this all makes any difference?!?

Thanks so much.. Its really helpfull to hear.. I have to call about the rent now so wish me luck haha x

Latest posts

Back