Rent in Huddersfield

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

I'm opening a néw salon and will have room for 4 styling stations and one back wash I was just wondering how much rent I should charge? I would buy the mirrors and backwash etc they would have to provide their own products and scissors etc.
I could rent all 4 chairs to a hairdresser and they could then employ their own staff or I could rent 2 chairs a time to one hairdresser, I do beauty & nails and have no idea what to charge in my area (Huddersfield, West Yorkshire).
Any ideas
Thanks
X
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Just to mention its not city centre but in a village x

Hey Geeks

I'm opening a néw salon and will have room for 4 styling stations and one back wash I was just wondering how much rent I should charge? I would buy the mirrors and backwash etc they would have to provide their own products and scissors etc.
I could rent all 4 chairs to a hairdresser and they could then employ their own staff or I could rent 2 chairs a time to one hairdresser, I do beauty & nails and have no idea what to charge in my area (Huddersfield, West Yorkshire).
Any ideas
Thanks
X

Hey im from Huddersfield, what area are you opening up?

I rented a chair and it was £40.00 PD, excluding colouring, and other chemical products. People ive spoke to feel this was way too much. I personally would aim for 25-30 a day :)

Hey I'm just outside Huddersfield town centre and and a girl at our work pays £50 a day. But we pay for all colour shampoo etc x

Cheers rachel

Ill be in meltham, so for a weekly figure what should I be charging? X

I have 2 senior stylists and 1 stylist and i charge £40 pd to senior ( because they charge more ) and £30 to stylist. They also buy their own colours, products etc. I supply shampoo/ cond and tea/ coffee for all clients.
It does depend what your prices are tho, as if they aren't earning enough they will leave, and believe me, i've learned alot, good and bad about staffing. You really need good staff for a successful business!

Thanks for your reply, anyone else?

Latest posts

Back