Rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ste

Reaction score
Hi guys i am re locating to a larger salon in the new year and am looking to rent out chairs or on % basis
The new salon is on a very busy main road of a village location i have someone wanting part time she has being mobile for many years and thinks most clients will follow her to the salon the thing is i will provide all products take appointments ect and would rather do 50/50 but she wants to pay £20 per day plus products or 40/60 to her im not greedy but cant aford to have the stress and running about for nothing ?? Please help me get round this i know shes good and id lover to come just want to get it right for us both,what would you recomend ?

I think in beauty the normal is salon owner gets 60% if they provide all the products and 50% if they dont.

might be different with hair though

xx

Hi guys i am re locating to a larger salon in the new year and am looking to rent out chairs or on % basis
The new salon is on a very busy main road of a village location i have someone wanting part time she has being mobile for many years and thinks most clients will follow her to the salon the thing is i will provide all products take appointments ect and would rather do 50/50 but she wants to pay £20 per day plus products or 40/60 to her im not greedy but cant aford to have the stress and running about for nothing ?? Please help me get round this i know shes good and id lover to come just want to get it right for us both,what would you recomend ?

In a way, if she works 5-6 days a week @ £20 a day it could work out in your favour as some days are quiet and all, at least in the beginning.

However, i think it is your salon, your rules, and she either takes it or leaves it (if you cant come to an agreement).

More business savy geels on the way to help :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

But £20 a day thats nothing!!

She might be quite some days but £20 is one hair cut! Shes going to be doing more then one hair cut even on quite days

I personally favor fixed rates the percentages as i think it fair! you get the money that you want and if shes really busy and works hard she can make a fair amount of money!

Latest posts

Back