Renting a beauty room in a salon ~ how long do you give for it to work or not

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can take anytime from 1-2 years to fully build a strong client base. So worth it, just make sure your prices are not to high but still enough for you to earn money and make a profit from. Took me 18 months

Just to let you know, the poster you have quoted has been absent from the site since 2011.

Just to let you know, the poster you have quoted has been absent from the site since 2011.
Ohh yes! well hopefully they are doing well now then!

Forgive me, but.... You are only open two days a week. Can you live on two days earnings?

Straight away you are limiting your chances just doing part time. It's hard enough when you start out and open for 5 days.
Try to get the room on a percentage of what you earn, that might be a better bet when starting out.

Forgive me, but.... You are only open two days a week. Can you live on two days earnings?

Straight away you are limiting your chances just doing part time. It's hard enough when you start out and open for 5 days.
Try to get the room on a percentage of what you earn, that might be a better bet when starting out.

Please see my post two above this one ;)

Please see my post two above this one ;)
Surfing the web after a big glass of red should be banded lol

Admin should lock this thread lol

Surfing the web after a big glass of red should be banded lol

Admin should lock this thread lol

Good idea....this has now been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back