Renting a beauty room out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura28x

Reaction score
How much do people tend to charge on a weekly basis for a beautician renting a room? Also is there anything else I would need to know? ie. insurances or would they use their own insurance

In Essex/London the going rate is on average £150 per week and that would include all their elec etc.

Hi Laura I rent a small room in a hairdressing salon, in Hertfordshire, and I also have a nail station in the salon - I pay £155 per week inc ,whether I am there or not. I pay my own insurance and am responsible for decorating the room when needed. Hope this is of help.

In Essex/London the going rate is on average £150 per week and that would include all their elec etc.

Thank you! I was thinking about £100 in a small busy town.. Although there's a lot of competition. So maybe less

I pay £100 in a small town that includes all bills .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Laura, where will you advertise your room? Also, how do you ensure that there is a difference between the services you offer and what the other beautician offers?

Hi it depends on the size of the room, location and also your clientele.
One of the main reasons for renting a beauty room from a hair salon is to attract hair clients to book beauty treatments and vise versa. However, that is not always the case. Some therapists just want to be based somewhere, rather than working from home, owning their own salon or doing mobile work.

I am unsure as to where you are located, but £100 inclusive seems fair; IF the therapist has her own clientele, has at least 7 clients per day and could make her room rental easily by being busy.

It would be in a tanning salon.. We would take all bookings. If not we may just leave it empty. Based in Leicester

I pay £60 a week includes all bills i sort my own appointments insurance products equipment electrical testing advertising any other things that crop up

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back