Renting a beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katrinabeauty

Beauty Therapist & Make Up Artist
Reaction score
Hey,

Looking for a bit of advice.... Im currently a mobile therapist but looking to rent a room for 1 maybe 2 days a week.
I have been approached by a new salon and they have offered me a room to rent for £70 a day (8 hour day) or £90 a day if its a 10 hr day. They have told me there is a couch and towels and a sink but all other equipment/poducts I need to provide myself which is fine. They said they will promote my services on their website and FB page and their is an online booking facility too but they are a new salon so they are looking for me to bring in existing clients as well as getting new trade from passers by etc.
Not all of my clients will come to the salon for their treatment as the reason I am looking to rent a room is to obviously increase my client base.

I have no idea if this offer is good or if the price is reasonable. I have seen other places renting a room for about £400 a month so thats £100 pw so £70 a day does sound alot, but this salon is letting me rent on a daily basis where other places you have to commit to full time.

Any advice anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated as would love to hear what others think.

Many Thanks

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the Surrey area, I'm in Leeds and I wouldn't pay that per day for a room x

I rented for £80 per week in Surrey.

That rent is very expensive. You'll have to be quite busy to afford it. Also 2 days rental is more money than a week in most places so you might as well pay the weeks rent instead x

Latest posts

Back