Renting a business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallandcute

Reaction score
Has anyone rented a business before or rented one out? An opportunity has come to light and wanted other geeks thoughts and insightd on it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Apologies if this is a stupid question but is it possible to 'rent' a business as opposed to buying a business? I somehow sense that you don't mean rent a premises. What are the terms?

Yes i mean rent a business instead of buy. It comes with clients, marketing, fixtures and fittings, products etc

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

It's a wiered one tbh, could you elaborate on the terms? Like for example, the clients will belong to the business? Do you have to give any financial investment? Would you walk in one day, take over then walk away with nothing at the end of the tenancy?

Again, don't know the terms but if its halfway decent, I'd do it- can you just imagine what you'd learn- would take a few years in business school or starting from scratch. Then when they want it back, you'd be in a much stronger position to get your own thing going. Probably will help with funding as well as you now have experience as a business owner.
Good way to make mistakes and bounce back. I'm dying to know the terms now...
I just got offered something similar but it will be sold after one year- to me- once I learn the ropes. So like temporary rental. Haven't said yes or no but going to look at the premises next week.

this is very intriguing, it sounds similar to a franchise, which I have been looking into over the last couple of years.
if you have any more details, id love to know more :)

Latest posts

Back