Renting a chair? How much can you earn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbiegirl

Reaction score
Hi

My partner is moving to UK me, has been a hairdresser for nearly 20 years and wishes to rent a chair in a city based salon.

We have been advised that the rental for the chair will cost between £150 to £250 per week! However, can anybody advise how much you could realistically earn per week. Anybody who is currently doing this in England's advise would be so greatly appreciated. Or indeed anywhere else. Also roughly how many customers youd get through in a week.

Thanks

Hi

My partner is moving to UK me, has been a hairdresser for nearly 20 years and wishes to rent a chair in a city based salon.

We have been advised that the rental for the chair will cost between £150 to £250 per week! However, can anybody advise how much you could realistically earn per week. Anybody who is currently doing this in England's advise would be so greatly appreciated. Or indeed anywhere else. Also roughly how many customers youd get through in a week.

Thanks

its got to depend on level of skill and popularity of the hairdresser as well as speed i suppose.
i would think that someone with 20 years experience would be able to calculate it better from their own personal perspective.

sent you a email, drop me a line and i will help you with this

x

Hi
Ive dropped you an e-mail. Many thanks for your help on this.

Latest posts

Back