Renting a nail station?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xgx

Reaction score
Hi all I'm currently working in a hair and beauty salon as a nail tech and beautician but the owner is going to be closing shop in a month or so there's no hard feeling at all as I'm close to the owner and know her reasons for doing so, anyway I've been offered to rent nail station in another busy hair salon that also does beauty but I will be strictly nails unless my clients ask otherwise which I'm happy with, I'm just wondering how you go about it all do you pay a weekly rent?? Or do they takes percentage of your takings?? If so how much, what about takings do I use their till or use my own... I think you get the idea of everything I want to know so any advice would be great and thanks in advance.... Xx

I did rent for a while before going Mobile I paid a rate - you usually pay a weekly rate like £150 then everything else is yours - I preferred Mobile in the end :biggrin:

Thanks I would rather pay a weekly rate as we both know where we stand, I guess it's just a scary change as I don't want to fail and really want to be a success I'm more than happy to do all the advertising and do all my stock and bookings as I don't drive I'm not able to do mobile xx

Latest posts

Back