SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yas.

Reaction score
I have found therapy rooms to rent in a busy area but from the outside it doesn’t look much like where someone would go for a treatment, it looks more like an office block.
I have seen photos of the inside and they have lots of different sized rooms to cater to everyone I suppose but would this put off clients from coming? You basically pay for the time you will need so I wouldn’t get any foot traffic as I would have to book the room for the time that I need. This would also mean that I wouldn’t be able to decorate as when I’m not using it it could be booked out to someone else.
I will obviously go and view the rooms I’m interested in but would I be better off renting in a salon? My only worry with this is as I would be just starting out I don’t have any clients and would have to pay rent whether I earned anything or not. With the therapy rooms I will only pay when I have a booking and I’m planning on taking a non refundable booking fee to deter no shows and to cover the room.
Sorry that was long! Tia x

Where are you based

Latest posts

Back