Renting a room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you've got an ASDA, Tesco or Sainsbury (superstores that is) near you, they'll probably have them too .... alternatively, there's always Poundstretcher.

If you've got an ASDA, Tesco or Sainsbury (superstores that is) near you, they'll probably have them too .... alternatively, there's always Poundstretcher.

Thats an idea, although I can't say I've ever seen chairs in our local ones, and we don't have a Poundstratcher anywhere near.

LIKE THEM LOTS !

AMB X

Do you?:green: OK I'm going to order then now so hopefully I'll get them by Wednesday on next day delivery.

:lol::lol::lol:

stylish.

I was in TK Maxx the other day and they had dining chairs made of wicker/sea grass reduced down to £5 each. I wavered and decided not to get them and wish I did now as I need to set up a waiting area. Nevermind.

hoping to set up the room and be open for Oct 8th.
it has bare essentials in it, and decorated by a beauty therapist, very clean lines, white cupboards, lots of silver. one wall is peach.

want to make it look more Ethnic without spoiling the look too much.

any suggestions?

I think for design ideas you could look through all the professional magazines and do a google search too.

I had sort of an image in my mind of how I wanted things to look, but to be honest the deciding factor was my budget.:rolleyes: So I've gone with what I liked for what I could afford!:lol:

I do have an 'ideal salon' in my mind but that'll be a while away until I've made my fortune! lol

Latest posts

Back