Renting a table - wish me luck!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystal100

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just had an interview with a local salon owner in Fuengirola who wants to rent a nail tech table in her salon. Interview went well and I was totally honest with her and said I was a 'newbie' ...had really good vibes...she said we all have to start somewhere...so here's hoping!
The rental is quite steep 600 euros a month (about £428), and the salon is in a central location. She guestimates that I would easily cover the rental cost. Can any geeks renting a table in a salon give me a guide as to how many clients they had a week when they first started out? Any advice gratefully received.

Good luck with it all Crystal and I hope the dosh rolls in!

Thats really good news.... I bet you're chuffed that she was so understanding! Well done for taking the plunge! Hope it goes well..... keep us posted:D

Looks like you might have yourself a good deal there - don't operate in the most expensive part of the UK, but rentals vary between £75 and £150 per week - hope all goes well for you! Fiona

I pay 25% of what i earn, anything i sell or nail art is mine. I have the use of a kitchen, phone, tea's coffee, they pay for advertising, free hair do's and waxing but the best thing is if i dont earn neither do they so im not paying for a table when im not working.

hoped it helped!

Thanks for the advice..will know by the weekend whether I have got the table or not...will keep you posted.

xx

Sounds about right...........I pay 25% of my takings and that comes to about £150-£175 a week in rent..........give or take the odd penny................
So not a bad deal...............
So good luck babe xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with getting your table, keep us posted and i hope it really goes well.

Latest posts

Back