Renting advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin love

Reaction score
I am trying to get back into the beauty business again after having a break whilst having babies.

I’d really like to rent somewhere but can’t find anywhere!

Have you any advice on where the best place to look for places? I can only really looking for two days firstly but then more hours gradually.

Is this possible?!

Aghh feeling lost

I'm looking for this also. I get put off though if you have to pay while your not there! I also get out off as I only do mani/pedi nails and lash lifts so feel like I don't offer enough even though I will be adding to my services. Where abouts are you from? Xx

I'm looking for this also. I get put off though if you have to pay while your not there! I also get out off as I only do mani/pedi nails and lash lifts so feel like I don't offer enough even though I will be adding to my services. Where abouts are you from? Xx

Hi I’m West Midlands

:)

I would walk in to any Salon you think you could see yourself fitting into and asking the owner. I know some of the salons we look after (we’re their accountant) have capacity to rent rooms/areas but just haven’t advertised.
You never know!

I would walk in to any Salon you think you could see yourself fitting into and asking the owner. I know some of the salons we look after (we’re their accountant) have capacity to rent rooms/areas but just haven’t advertised.
You never know!

Good idea!

Look at ladies only gyms too, see of they have a room to rent, I've built a great business this way.

I have high end clinic rooms to rent within CQC registered and Home Office licenced clinics - locations include,
Birkenhead, Crosby, Openshaw, Stoke on Trent, St Helens, Warrington and Wilmslow.
DM me for further details :) x

Last edited:
Thanks not I’m my area though :)

Latest posts

Back