Renting Beauty Room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire210

Reaction score
My partner has just opened a sunbed shop and rents a room to a beautician. Her beautician today has told her that she is renting this room to someone else to come in 3 days a month to do teeth whitening. Is the beautician allowed to do this, she seems to think she is, but I thought this would be subletting and my partner can say no?? Any ideas?

Unless the beautician has a contract that states she is allowed to sublet then no she is not allowed,
it is up to the owner of the business to do any subletting hth

Thats what I thought, I think she is going to seek some legal advice tomorrow and tell the beautician then. I think she is trying to pull a fast one over her though.

I agree with you i think personaly the beautician has a cheek. so she is making money from someone else coming in to a room she doesnt own she just rents? no if it was me and my salon i would say no no no no way. And if she has done this to her what else would she do this may be a start for bad things to come. God some people have a cheek. x

Latest posts

Back