Renting of Table in Tanning Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katypoo

Reaction score
Hi to you all

This is my first posting even though i have been a tech for a few years now not really been brave enough to ask questions but need help with this one.

I have ben offered the use of a table in a tanning salon and wondered if anybody knows what the going rate is for hire tables at the moment does it depend on the area.

Thanks

Katypoo

I think it really depends on area and location. I rent from a hair salon in Bristol for £50 per week - not city centre and not quite high street. I was offered a place in a high street tanning salon (not city centre) for £20 per day.

Hope this helps.

I rent a space in a salon in South Yorkshire - not town centre - and I pay £20 per day.
I would think this is fairly average for this area.
HTH
Debbie

I do 3 days in a hairdressers & pay the owner 20% of whatever I take. That way I don't have to worry about covering rent before making a profit! I'm in Gloucestershire.

sawasdee ka

I think 20 for one day is soooooooo cheap if you do 1 set every thing in your pocket after .

I want to come work in England .

Mui from Thailand

I run my nail bar from a High Street hair salon and I pay the owner of the salon 10% of my services.

Hope this helps

I rent a table in a nail and tanning salon and i am charged 30% of my take which i gathered is average cos thats what i paid in the last place i was at, so if you are paying 20 that is brill in my eyes! However it may be different in a specific "nail" salon if i take over £115 a day i then pay a flat rate of £35 a day.... we do have a receptionist who takes all my bookings and is really fab as she sorts out everything from client record cards and refreshment AND she keeps tidying up around me ( which i tell her to stop!) like emptying my bin and cleaning up my table. So all in all i think 30% is really good for where im at. I saw an ad for a nail tech with a hair salon who wanted a whoppin 60% of your take- i'd hope they would provide the products foe that amount!!!!

I'm work from a salon in Stratford upon Avon and I pay #100 per week + #10 per week for extras (tea, coffee, flowers, toilet rolls etc).

Hope this helps

G. x

(PS - Sorry, pound sign not working!!)

Thanks everyone for your help. I have not accept her offer yet a few bugs i have to sort out with her first. But hopefully i will be up and running in a week or so.

Katypoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back