Renting per day-questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attitude

Reaction score
Hi all. I have an opportunity to rent a space in a new salon. However, the rent is per day. I have rented on a percentage and on a flat monthly rate only so I am confused by the per day bit. It that for each day the salon is open, or each day of the month (30/31) or what? The rent seems high to me for this area of Canada.

I just really need some info on "per day" renting.

Thanks so much!

Hi all. I have an opportunity to rent a space in a new salon. However, the rent is per day. I have rented on a percentage and on a flat monthly rate only so I am confused by the per day bit. It that for each day the salon is open, or each day of the month (30/31) or what? The rent seems high to me for this area of Canada.

I just really need some info on "per day" renting.

Thanks so much!

You should ask the owners of the salon for all the details then you can collect all your information and decide this way. .. it seems by reading this thread you don't know how much a day it is, how many days a week they expect you to pay, what is included in this payment etc... with all the Geeks information they have on this subject it still may not relate to your particular area or salon. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know how much a day and what's included. I asked what exactly "per day" means insofar is that seven days per week, 5 etc? I will be self-employed and can work when I choose. I just wondered what is standard. Of course I will be speaking to the owner but didn't want to sound like an idiot.

Hi
I have just taken over the salon that i used to rent a chair in & we have swapped roles & i am charging my rent chair out at £25 per day that doesnt include colours thats extra put they can use my products.

I know how much a day and what's included. I asked what exactly "per day" means insofar is that seven days per week, 5 etc? I will be self-employed and can work when I choose. I just wondered what is standard. Of course I will be speaking to the owner but didn't want to sound like an idiot.

The daily rate will be payable for each day you work, which i assume will be pre-agreed between yourself and the salon owner. So say for an example the salon is open 5 days and you commit to working 3 then you will be responsible for 3 times the daily rate per week.

Latest posts

Back