Renting room help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parrot20

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m just starting my own holistic business (doing alongside my full time job) at the weekends but I have 2 choices for room rental.
My first choice is a lovely centre in a great area and they have an established client base but as my some of my treatments clash I have to limit my offering and not do any massage.

My other choice is an a clinic and I can offer all treatments but they don’t offer help with advertising etc like the first and don’t have as big a client base.
Has anyone any experience that could help me make a decision on this?

I see you're in the UK.

So, to put it into perspective:

1. They can't legally tell you what you can and can't offer if you're self-employed. They're just your landlords. You manage your own diary, take your own bookings and handle all your own payments. Also, you should be paying for your own marketing. The client base would be the salon client base anyway and not yours so not sure how that would help.

2. As above, you should be paying for your own marketing anyway. I wouldn't count on number 1 actually helping. Also, the client base is kind of hit and miss you'll actually get anything from.

Thank you for your reply on this one

Latest posts

Back