Renting salon space/chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Payne

Reaction score
Hello. I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I'm looking into the options of renting a chair locally to Fleet / Hampshire & before I speak to salon owners I wanted to have a rough idea of what I'm looking at really & what's reasonable. I'm ideally looking to start on 3 days a week with a set figure daily. It's not a path Iv been down before so have no idea what I should be charged for this. Ideally using my own stock / equipment. Really it's the basin & having a base that makes the difference in productivity for me.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Sarah

Hello. I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I'm looking into the options of renting a chair locally to Fleet / Hampshire & before I speak to salon owners I wanted to have a rough idea of what I'm looking at really & what's reasonable. I'm ideally looking to start on 3 days a week with a set figure daily. It's not a path Iv been down before so have no idea what I should be charged for this. Ideally using my own stock / equipment. Really it's the basin & having a base that makes the difference in productivity for me.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Sarah
Hi. I rented a chair for 2 days a week and was £50 that included water electricity heating tea coffee and private parking. I'm in the north east. Hope this is helpful. X

Latest posts

Back