Renting space help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle0904

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I work from home and rent a space (commission basis) in a salon, its still very early days for me so not too much going on

I had a bit of a dilemma over the weekend, I had a new client come to me last week, and as we were chatting she mentioned she owned a hair salon and I asked if she ever rented a space to a nail tech and she said she has just put an advert in the local beauty trade shop and was quite keen to give the space to me if I was interested, I thought it was a great opportunity but already have one salon on the go aswell as working from home and the owner of my current salon would not of been happy at all (I know its my choice though) I think I mainly wanted to jump at the chance as I am desperate for more clients and feel I should be throwing myself at every opportunity, however on the other hand I would be scared to tell the owner of the salon I am already in.
anyway I have decided to leave it , but would still like to keep my options open with her just incase things change in the future and would like to send her a text or something but didn't really know what to say and hoped you lovely geeks could help me

xx

Latest posts

Back