Renting spaces in a salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleigh12

Reaction score
I need some help I own my own salon and all the girl who work in my salon are self employed and rent a space ... should I be posting there work or should I not ?

Do you want to or not?

I think you should, especially if you are proud of it,

Hell why not?? It will drive traffic to your salon, it will make you all busier and if you get to busy just put an advert out for a stylist looking to build their clientele say 50/50 split as you will be getting their clients for them and doing all the marketing

Obvo you will have to ask them if they want you posting their work, or you could even do it as a team building excersise like each day/week they post to your page the work they have done, and the best voted get a bottle of wine or something?

Keep moral up its the best way to get great results :)

I think you should, especially if you are proud of it,

Hell why not?? It will drive traffic to your salon, it will make you all busier and if you get to busy just put an advert out for a stylist looking to build their clientele say 50/50 split as you will be getting their clients for them and doing all the marketing

Obvo you will have to ask them if they want you posting their work, or you could even do it as a team building excersise like each day/week they post to your page the work they have done, and the best voted get a bottle of wine or something?

Keep moral up its the best way to get great results :)

What u mean best voted ?

Yes you should, get them and you busy so the rent keeps coming in, you’re a team, even if they are self employed :)

Latest posts

Back