Renu

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Hello all!

Wondering if someone could help me out. Ive just (today) purchased Susan Molyneux Renu range. Im already trained and using Monu. Im not having my training with Renu until December, for the time being is anyone able to give me some info on how different the facial techniques in the Renu facial differ from the Monu. Im going to be offering the Renu express and Renu Lift facials. Also how have you worded your descriptions for these on your pricelist? xx

Hello all!

Wondering if someone could help me out. Ive just (today) purchased Susan Molyneux Renu range. Im already trained and using Monu. Im not having my training with Renu until December, for the time being is anyone able to give me some info on how different the facial techniques in the Renu facial differ from the Monu. Im going to be offering the Renu express and Renu Lift facials. Also how have you worded your descriptions for these on your pricelist? xx

Hi Nickie,

Why don't you ask S Molyneux to send you the information or if you are going to GMex ask them if you can pick some info up. I do have some information from them but not sure if it would help you. I can bring it with me to GMex though if you want.

That would of been great thanks hun but sadly im not going to G-mex. Im pretty sure they will send me a manual and such. Just thought id gather some information (knowledge is power and all that :lol:) Either that or im just a wee bit excited and cant wait for my products and manual to get here!! x

If I remember rightly Susan Molyneux have quite a detailed description of the Renu massage in the manual, poss with diagrams. Or was it a separate handout. Can't remember. Hopefully a manual will arrive with your order. The two masks are a little tricky to use, ask one of the trainers to talk you through using them and make notes? Sorry, wish I could help more :hug:

Thanks :hug: will refer to my manual until i go for my training. If all else fails will be sure to give them a buzz. Looking forward to using the range. x

Just a thought, Renu is slightly complicated as you will find out at your training... you could just 'do you own thing' i.e. just use a classic facial routine and incorporate the flash relax mask instead of the single use masks, to introduce the range to your clients. So you can start retailing (assuming your kit includes retail, I'm sure it does) :)
Or practise using the masks on a friend. The lifting one is possibly more easy to use than the nourishing one, imo

I was under the impression the Renu facial routines were a little more comlex than the Monu. Ive purchased the salon pack and odd bits of retail, just to start to see how things go on the retail side. I stock all of Monu. Will stock all of Renu at some point. They have introduced the Renu Express facial which is pretty straight forward, so i'll be pushing that to start. I'll get myself a couple of models to practice the lifting facial first i think. Thankyou :) x

Im looking at stocking the Renu range by SM, have you started using it yet, if so what are your feelings on it? Teresa

I use the Monu and the Renu range and the facial massage is quite a bit different on the Renu. However you could start by doing the express facial as this is just the same as a normal express using the flash relax mask and radiant peel.

They are great products though and you will see results, I do agree that the nourishing mask is a bit fiddly and I tend do more of the lifting one which is much easier.

I must admit that I have modified my massage a bit and my clients seem to like it anyway, good luck with your training,
regards andi.:)

The renu express facial is a little different from the monu express. It also includes the use of hot bergamot mitts to face neck and shoulders and also the lifting massage to the chest and shoulders with treatment oil. The monu express I charge £19 and renu express £32 so there is a difference in price.

Ive just introduced renu and have offered a start up offer of a back massage with the renu express. Almost 10 clients booked already! Everyone is loving the 'instant' lift it gives. The skin feels tighter without a doubt.

I use monu myself with several products from the renu range (even though im 22, well almost 23) Renu is aimed at age 30 plus. But i personally dont feel any harm in starting these at an earlier age .. if they have a requirement for it that is.

So all in all im very pleased I decided to take on renu.

Latest posts

Back