Repair shampoo and conditioner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmullg83

Reaction score
Hi geeks.

Can anyone recommend a good Shampoo and conditioner + intense treatment for damaged hair. I have a client who's hair has been lightened to breaking point. I usually use Wella. But I'm open to other options :)

Thanks. G

Redken extreme range is fab ;)

Hi geeks.

Can anyone recommend a good Shampoo and conditioner + intense treatment for damaged hair. I have a client who's hair has been lightened to breaking point. I usually use Wella. But I'm open to other options :)

Thanks. G

There is a repair mask in so which is fantastic! You can also mix in a shot of volume, hydration or smoothness depending on the hair with the infusions. The Wella luxe oil is really good too and smells divine!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Kérastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Reconstructing Shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING!
So is the heat protection in the same range..it reconstructs the hair while protecting from heat. X

I love the morrocanoil range sham,con, treatment and oil!
Also matrix fibre strong and keratin dose 😊x

SP not so lol

There is a repair mask in so which is fantastic! You can also mix in a shot of volume, hydration or smoothness depending on the hair with the infusions. The Wella luxe oil is really good too and smells divine!

I was originally going to suggest the alchemy. But would like other options 👍😃

Joico kpak, with revitalux treatment, or redken extreme line:)

Joico kpak, with revitalux treatment, or redken extreme line:)

I tried to find the Joico. But not available in the uk is it? I did find it on Amazon.com. Maybe my bro can send some over if I ask nicely.

Another vote for the Redken extreme Range, after the shampoo and conditioner use the Extreme Anti Snap, prevents over 70% less snappage

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tigi elasticate is amazing

Alterna instant recovery shampoo and conditioner are the best I've ever used for severely damaged hair but unfortunately are a bit pricey xx

Alterna instant recovery shampoo and conditioner are the best I've ever used for severely damaged hair but unfortunately are a bit pricey xx

Yeah £1 per 10ml isn't a cheap product eh. Ha. Maybe I won't recommend that one. ☺️

Matrix total results repair range is great and very affordable. Been using for 2 years now. Love it

Latest posts

Back