Repeat Nouvatan client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salpep

Reaction score
Hi

I have a client who has a tan once a week...great BUT she still has a lot of the old tan on when I go to respray her and I mean alot..Basically her tummy, back, top of legs and top of arms look like nothing has even worn off!!

She exfoliates the day before I go to tan her but says some just won't come off....so she needs the tan, should I just spray lighter over the already darkened areas and then spray as normal on the rest? will this give a even tan?

Thing is she always says the tan looks fine when I spray her but im worried she's just saying this as she wants the tan no matter if it's patchy or not..it's better than white she says :eek:

I don't see the tan the next day so Im hoping this is the right way to do it? :hug:

You have to be careful because you don't want the tan to build up. Will she not go longer between her tan's???? say every 10 days.

Yes would try to get her to wait longer! Otherwise just treat as trying to cover tan lines. Good paying client for you though! Xx

Hi there

I have the same issue with a client who tans on a weekly basis with my 10%. During my very first consultation with her i recommended my 8% for her very fair complexion however she insisted on the 10%. I have also suggested to her to wait longer and to exfoliate and moisturise regularly (which I don't think she does). The result: her tan just builds up to the point where it looks dirty. Despite this she still has me spray her once a week as it's her choice at the end of the day.

Like you, I don't see her until the following week so I have no idea if the tan has evened itself out as shes all patchy again. She's never called to complain so I guess it must be ok. She always seems happy with her tan. My other concern is that I'm a walking advertisement for my product and so are my clients. I just wonder what people think when the look at her tan. :(

It's a tricky situation but I can't turn her away x

I wish she would go longer between tans, but no sadly.

I guess I'll just have to keep spraying her once a week if thats what she wants...she seems happy with it so....

Thanks for your input ladies xx

If she wants to tan every 7 days religiously then recommend that she starts exfoliating 2 days before the next tan - this should gat most of the old tan off and what little tan is left shouldn't build up to look dirty.

Its not that unusual for people to have a weekly tan on top of there fading tan, its not a textbook method and its certainly better to allow the old tan to completely shed before re applying Nouvatan, however one of our staff (Sarah) tans every Thursday religiously.
She always looks great as well to be honest,
Some folks skin can take a weekly tan on top of a fading tan others cant,
your client is a very lucky lady as are you , its money in the bank for you every week:)

I advise my clients to start exfoliating from the 4th day, this way the tan fades evenly and there will be no build up from having a tan weekly. oh and also to cream daily hth

Thanks Steve this makes me feel a bit better lol

I will leave her be, she seems happy and like you say more money for me :)

Also thank-you to everyone else, I might suggest to her to start exfoliating a bit sooner seeing her tan seem to last forever xx

Latest posts

Back