replacement certificate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
does anyone know if a certificate can be replaced?......after having done a star nails course 8 or 9 years ago then falling away from nails for a while i have lost my certificate so i was wondering if it can be replaced by star nails and if so does anyone know of a number i could phone?

stanleyann

oops, just looked at the industry links page and found the star nails number....i really should have thought to look there first :o

going to phone them right now to find out

stanleyann

:sad: i've phoned star nails constantly and have left lots of messages for someone to call me back since i posted this but i have not yet had a reply from anyone........i have been phoning the number that is on the links page....does anyone know of another number that i could try?

stanleyann

Try 0845 601 0196 or 01773 531881, I dont or hav never had a problem getting a reply before! so this is most strange

Hi

You will stuggle to get a copy i am afraid i asked my self i trained with them years ago and mislaid my cert when i rang and asked if it could be reissued they said they only have records for the last 5yrs. But good luck maybe your answer will be different.

hi there....you are right.....i eventually got through and i was told the same, they only keep backdated records for up to 5 years :(

oh well never mind.....hopefully my next certificate will be a creative one :)

stanleyann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back