Replacement diamond microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Spa

Reaction score
I need to buy some new diamond tips but the ones I ordered from eBay , well were bloody fake and too small.

Where are the better places to buy replacement diamond tips from? I searched all over and even emailed the machine manufacturer but never got a response.

Following.
The company I bought my machine from no longer sell them and I'd like new tips as well!

Following.
The company I bought my machine from no longer sell them and I'd like new tips as well!
I managed to buy a full set of replacement diamond tips from M & S Beauty Supplies think it's trading as capital hair and beauty supplies in Manchester. Just shy of £50 with vat. They didn't have them in stock but the store manager Danny was exceptionally helpful and phoned around til he found some for me.

Sadly these also were too small for my wand, so I just hopefully sending my machine to tech guys get them to swap the wands over to fit these new heads. Hard lesson learned for me, never buy used goods again.

Latest posts

Back